Most Likely To! is a lighthearted group game that, when played properly, will promote discussion and laughter. By that, we mean to emphasize the lighthearted nature of the game. It’s not the time to berate that forgetful sister of yours for always forgetting your birthday.
The steps are:
• The leader shares the list of 23 Most Likely To!
• For the first question, everyone in the group chooses who would be most likely to forget a loved one’s birthday. Everyone writes their answer down and keeps their answer to themselves until everyone has an answer.
• Then the leader says, “time!” and everyone shows their answer on the screen at the same time. (remember The Newlywed game? It’s like that!)
• Don’t forget, you are supposed to choose someone from the assembled group when answering each question. But, if your group wants to add people to the mix, go right ahead.
• The scoring for this game has to do with the matches. If your answer matches with one other person, you get one point, if it matches with two other people, you get two points, and so on.
• Of course, if you want to make your own Most Likely To’s, go ahead!
MOST LIKELY TO!
1. Most likely to forget a loved one’s birthday?
2. Most likely to forget their wallet?
3. Most likely to get stranded on vacation?
4. Most likely to stay up late arguing with internet trolls?
5. Most likely to stay up late playing video games?
6. Most likely to have a million followers on social media?
7. Most likely to have the most embarrassing tattoo?
8. Most likely to have the most hair colors in their lifetime?
9. Most likely to go bungee jumping?
10. Most likely to go on a hunger strike?
11. Most likely to go on a space mission?
12. Most likely to go to jail for doing something stupid?
13. Most likely to move to Israel?
14. Most likely to become Kosher?
15. Most likely to start wearing a Yarmulke?
16. Most likely to learn how to speak Hebrew?
17. Most likely to make gefilte fish?
18. Most likely to spend a day at a Jewish Museum?
19. Most likely to watch a Holocaust movie?
20. Most likely to hold back from sharing their opinions in a conversation?
21. Most likely to eat something off the ground?
22. Most likely to become addicted to coffee?
22. Most likely to give up their seat on the train for an elderly citizen?
23. Most likely to find a silver lining in every situation?
Why make an account and save your favorite JewBelong stuff? Because someday Jack is going to get off his ass and pop the question and you’re going to get to plan that wedding you've been thinking about since third grade.
Because why use any of your precious brain cells to remember where you kept those great readings that you’ll use someday at Jeffrey’s B Mitzvah? Make an account, keep the readings there. Easy peasy. The only thing you’ll need to remember is your password, and from personal experience that’s hard enough.
Hey, can you watch the phones on Friday? We have a thing.